Here at Clipboard Health we want to set you up for success in gaining continuing education credits, keeping your industry knowledge up-to-date, and propelling your career forward through additional schooling. Let us help you,
- Learn on your schedule.
- Lean alongside your community.
- And most importantly, Learn FOR your patients.
Strategically schedule time on your calendar long before your credits are needed and use a multi-facet approach through seeking credits both in-person and virtually, and you will be sure to get your CEU’s completed in-time, every-time. Ask your local healthcare facility in which you frequently work if they have any pharmaceutical and medical equipment companies offering free CEU’s events in the near future. Seek out Nursing Associations that might be sponsoring local continuing education events, lectures, and symposiums where attendance might be worth CEU credits.
Some other CEU sites that are little-to-no-cost and provide flexible scheduling options are the following:
- American Nurses Association - Multiple free courses offered to ANA members.
- CEU Fast - An easy online learning portal that’s accredited with every state.
- NetCE - An approved provider through CE Broker. NetCE will electronically report.
- Nurse.com - A great resource for free CEUs & state mandated CEUs.
- Nurse CEU - Not just free CEUs, but also a few offerings that have more than a single credit.
- Nurse CEU Vacations - Obtain CEUs, even while on vacation.
- RN.com - Offers all state mandated CEUs for licensing & a small selection of free CEUs.
Finding your most up-to-date State and Nursing Specialty Requirements:
- For State Licensing Requirements, check out:
- For Nursing Speciality Requirements, check out:
For Advancing your Career, check out these programs that offer affordable, accelerated platforms. They allow you to complete college-level courses or test out of others, and they are 100% online.
Please note, Clipboard Health does not reimburse expenses such as transcripts, CEU’s or associated license verifications. Clipboard Health does not process licenses and is not a CE Broker. Clipboard Health is not affiliated with the following third-party platforms, sites, & resources mentioned in this article and is not responsible or held liable for issues with third-party platforms.